Saturday, July 31, 2010

VEGAS Vegas vegas ↓↓↓

  • Having dinner in Vegas
  • Reading new Akame fictions >< → I've finished one ^^
  • Watching Japanese Summer dorama
  • Taking a nice-deep-satisfied sleep =V=

First of all, my long-waited dinner at Vegas.*sigh* It supposed to be a nice dinner BUT I have made the wrong choice. EPIC FAILED X.X

There I ordered this burger called Vampire Chaser Burger, a fried dolly fish topping with cheese and this thing called fried garlic. ZOMG ⊙﹏⊙

Vampire Chaser Burger (look at the fried garlic!!!)


When I read the menu, I have skipped the word "fried", making me thought that it would be something like the garlic sauce on the garlic bread. So when the dish was served, to be frank I was shocked, it was like "What the fuck is this?!!"

The fried garlic didn't taste good, not even ok. It was so EE~~U

As compared to Shi Gin's burger, you can tell there is a V.A.S.T. difference.

B-25


The B-25!!! Ooooh, I LOVE the honey BBQ sauce so damn much! It is so delicious that you can just dip anything with it. ❤❤❤❤❤



Last but not least, the drink. I ordered Pink Pussy Cat, sorry I can just taste the soda but no other.(╯﹏╰)





That's all for the dinner, ciao.




Alicia yori.

No comments:

Post a Comment