Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wishlist

First of all, I felt lost yesterday.

I got a lot of free time for like 8 or 9 hours? that I always wish to have,

and I just wasted the precious time.

I planned to read new novel in the evening,

I did read, for 15mins, then I changed to a novel which I have read before (3 times at least FML).

The new novel failed to grab my attention at the first sight. It was not my fault. ><
After another 15mins, I felt it was a waste, reading the old novel.

So I closed the novel and started looking for nice videos saved in my laptop.

AGAIN, I couldn't find any interesting video to watch. Epic failed.

While i was finding ways to use my time wisely, the time flies.

*tik tok*  *tik tok*

EPIC FAILED TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!


Well anyway, back to the topic.

I have two wanted items now:

  1. Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm

My friend keeps on telling me that how good and how cheap this lip balm is.

But, the problem is:
I couldn't find it in Malaysia !!!!

There is stocks in Amazon, but I am not sure whether it is worth-to-buy (including the postal+delivery fees)
















2. The Book Thief



This is one of the best selling book in NYC in year 2004/2005.

You can get it in MPH and other book stores, but it is too expensive for me.

I love reading, but not the kind of book addict that will spend a lot in books.

So, still trying my best to get it without spending a penny. ><








That's all, ciao.



Alicia yori.

No comments:

Post a Comment